Sometimes you just have to tear things up and start fresh, or almost fresh. Things were not level the heat popped out the nails and screws just stopped co_operating halfway in.
So I did the the only thing I could. I tore up the floor and rebalanced it. Now all that measuring and leveling had no effect on the floor. Actually I don’t thing they effected anything other than to increase my frustration and stress levels.
Starting the destruction mode.
Then on to the reconstruction. No levels in sight. I leveled off the space filling in needed support the gently placed the panel down. After placing 3 I walked all over shifting weight and balance. If nothing moved I went on to add another until every thing lay quite and still. Somehow there is a strip of space 2 1/2″ -3″ & 4′ long that has to be filled in. But it is all good.
I had thought I would be putting up the rim today but guess that will be tomorrow. I need to nail the boards into place and measure the circumference for the rim.
Yes, I said measure.